Ditch the celery stick and compliment your spicy Bloody Mary with cheese filled perogies and BACON!
For more beverage recipes, go to Culinary.net.
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 64 oz. tomato juice
- 2 cups vodka
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 6 cheese filled perogies (baked according to package)
- 6 slices bacon (cooked until crispy)
- Combine all ingredients into a large pitcher and stir well.
- Pour over ice.
- Garnish with cheese filled perogies and bacon using a wooden skewer.